Ram Timings and Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbo

In Runtime
ok ive got 2 questiong. first is how can i find out or change my ram timings. second is i have my fsb at 210 right now so in cpuz it says my ram is at 210 as well which i know except my ram is ddr3200 which is supposed to be 400 and i heard that this ram is stable at over 500 so i was wondering if my ram is underclocked right now im sorta new at the ram timings and stuff.

cpuz1.jpg

Looks like timings to me

lol ya iknow but people always say like 2-2-2-3 so that means your would be 2.5-3-3-7 right? if so then mine is 3-3-3-8 is that bad?

3-3-3-8 is valueRAM timings.....in terms of stock speed 2-2-2-5 vs 3-3-3-8 will mean nothing when it comes to noticeable performance.....mine are rated 2-2-2-5 at DDR400, but mines running DDR540 right now, that's why it's 2.5-3-3-7

if yours are 3-3-3-8 at DDR400 then they aren't going to want to overclock because they aren't high quality chips.

Don't be too sure nubius...

I have overclocked value ram termendously, but you have to have at least 2.8 volts and a great deal of knowledge

Don't be too sure nubius...

I have overclocked value ram termendously, but you have to have at least 2.8 volts and a great deal of knowledge
Yeah if you're talking about that 232MHz with 3-4-4-8 timings than I'm very sure....that's not 'tremendously' by any means.

Most valueRAM will be prone to frying really quick under more voltage and stress.

well I guess it's not technically their lowest of the low if it's XMS, but it's not high performance....of course 2gb won't OC very high even if you had high performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom