Online A+ Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
Well next year of high school i will be a Sophomore and my school know im into computers so they are havin, me take A+ with i was going to take a class this summer and get but sence my school is havin it i will take it. Im the only one at my school to my knowing that is taking it. I would like to know is it easier online based course or is the class room type better. I need to start studin for it so if you can also tell me what are things i should read and learn besides the basic like Whats a "CPU'' what do i need to know to pass this class;)

i hope so but my school i just found out today, i will be taking it online but my teacher is A+ too.So he will be helping me out.

Heyyo,

Bleh, I wished I took it by classroom. If you learn better by mentorship than on your own? then classroom is definately the right choice. It's damn hard on me own cause I'm used to a teacher telling me how this and this works, and how to fix this and that... last time I ever go to a dumb over-priced private school.

If your going to take a class, a good book for at home study would be Mike Meyers A+ Certification Exam Guide. It covers everything on the A+ test and comes with a cd-rom with practice questions.

no hes not a actor the actor is dum, this guy is famous for helping people with test his books are good.

yeah i was in the bookstore the other day and i came across that book and i laughed at that name. but it seemed like a very good informational book. thick as hell tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom