Thermaltake Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

superflymx6

Solid State Member
What do you guys thinks about this case and the power supply that it comes with??

Thermaltake Black Soprano AXT Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Front USB, Firewire and Audio Ports and 430-Watt Power Supply

LOOK HERE

I am looking for a very nice case with a good power supply already there.

Thanks for your time

well the only reason i looked at tigerdirect.com was that there is a store about 15min up the road from my house so if newegg.com is $15 cheaper i will still have to pay shipping which will be few now from the store, i just need to go take a look and make sure they have the case.
also the case i am looking comes with their power supply.

But the power supply that comes with the case will with be good to go right????

superflymx6 said:
well the only reason i looked at tigerdirect.com was that there is a store about 15min up the road from my house so if newegg.com is $15 cheaper i will still have to pay shipping which will be few now from the store, i just need to go take a look and make sure they have the case.
also the case i am looking comes with their power supply.

But the power supply that comes with the case will with be good to go right????

Well it depends if it will work or not, as far as thermaltake goes...it probably will work just fine like PP said, but most cases have relativley bad PSU's with them.

The reason for looking at this case was that it came with a good power supply unlike the XION II case I was looking at. So it is cheaper for me to get this with a good power supply than to get the other case and have to buy a $60 power supply from antec. But I like the case anyway. I am going to see if tigerdirect up the road here has it in stock one day, I think they do, I think I saw it beside the XION II case.

Thanks guys

Please check that the power supply IS a Thermaltake brand. They could buy the case bare and then put in some noname power supply. i think is very important that PS is a recognized brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom