looking for a new mplayer game...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

protonfusion

Baseband Member
age of empires 3 is getting old... eso is lame... i want to get into a first person shooter...anybody have any suggestions?

protonfusion said:
age of empires 3 is getting old... eso is lame...

just a side question: is the number of people on eso dropping again? And whats your name? I used to play but stopped when twc came out.

I still find cs fun but Im not sure about any other online shooters as its the only one Ive played besides Doom3 (which was terrible).

my name is "protonfusion" im ranked lvl 27 captin, i also play twc and thing its a great expansion... its hard to find games because
1. eso has a small player base
2. the ones that are there dont play with highly ranked players
3. the highly ranked players dont let you play unless its a clan war and i left my clan
4. eso has a glitch were if somebody starts to loose they do something to the game to make it time/lag out and it sucks if everytime you start to win somebody pulls that crap on you, but when your loosing they are all to happy to take your ranking/points...

anyhow i was thinking about one of the battlefield series but cant decide

protonfusion said:
my name is "protonfusion" im ranked lvl 27 captin, i also play twc and thing its a great expansion... its hard to find games because
1. eso has a small player base
2. the ones that are there dont play with highly ranked players
3. the highly ranked players dont let you play unless its a clan war and i left my clan
4. eso has a glitch were if somebody starts to loose they do something to the game to make it time/lag out and it sucks if everytime you start to win somebody pulls that crap on you, but when your loosing they are all to happy to take your ranking/points...

anyhow i was thinking about one of the battlefield series but cant decide

lol yeah that sounds about right...they always oos the games. Its strange how you cant find games though. Whenever I would play before twc I could find a match within a few seconds.

basically any counter strike. i like cz the best. day of defeat:source is pretty good. its up there.

I like Battlefield2 myself. The ranking system through the BFHQ that goes on sites like BF2S but more indepth is awesome and gives you something to play for.

Another game I enjoy which is in a whole different league is America's Army. It's free, the graphics are amazing without needing an amazing GFX card. It's realistic though, so couple shots your dead and you can't respawn till next round. Gets boring sometimes but I've had it for years since it was first released, I got good enough to rarely die so when your playing full rounds everytime, its a friggin blast. And teamwork; its needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom