pci cords

Status
Not open for further replies.

atpat22

Baseband Member
can you get cables to plug into your mobo in a pci and pci express plug so you dont have to have the video card/soundcard attached directly to the mobo

Never heard of that. Why would you want to anyway. That will just decrease the video card/sound card's performance.

for a good mod, i know it would slow it down, but with the potential overclocking factor my mod could have it would overpower that

I have no idea to tell you the truth. I would imagine all you would have to do would be to run wires from the leads on the card to the leads in the pci slot. It's gonna take you a while though.

whel if someone finds one pm me or post it here, im going to ask on the building high end computers

um when i was looking at buying a mini itx mobo a while ago one of the forums had a link to a place that sold such cables, but i honestly cant remember where it was, try googling for them

edit; ok i just googled and the first site i saw was link and about half way down is what your looknig for, im not shure if they actually sell them though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom