Hey cool, a wireless Mighty Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 between the wired and the wireless Bluetooth model isn't bad at all.

This should sell pretty fast for Apples :D

After using this pathetic little Microsoft two button mouse for two years... I think this is an upgrade I need to make.

I dunno, I was thinking about getting it, but I use my Macbook Pro for games, and this mouse doesnt exactly work out for games. I need to be able to hold the left mouse button, and click the right mouse button at the same time. That's the only problem with this mouse is you can't click them both at the same time, or one right after the other easily.

I might still get one though, the scroll ball is addicting, I had to throw my other Mighty Mouse away to get back used to the scroll wheel. It was tough, but I'm back used to it now, lol.

Okay I changed my mind.

I ordered one. :)

Here's my logic: The Might Mouse is excellent for navigating Mac OS X, but sucks for games. Good, because I don't play games in Mac OS X anyway, I usually play them in Windows (on the Mac), and thats what I have my USB mouse for. Plus I shortened the cable on it, so it's pretty nice. Whatever, I'm done.

What I don't understand is if you can use a regular Windows mouse, with like 5 buttons, and you can customize them to do what you want... why not use that, instead of the mighty mouse?

(I am not trying to say Mighty mouse is bad, just I don't know why it's good.) I've only used 1 one time.

You can customize them to do whatever you want, but this is like the only bluetooth wireless mouse with 4 buttons and a 360 degree scroll ball. Oh wait, it's the only one.

By the way, I got it. For some reason it lags a little in OS X, but works great in Windows. :(

I didn't know it had more than 1 normal buton :\

What I'm saying is, the only thing that makes that unique to any other mouse is the scroll ball? I mean, I've seen bluetooth mice before, mice with four buttons, bluetooth mice with 4 buttons.. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom