Skub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Anti Skub. Why? Well, he did get hit first...but then I could just charge him with assault, and then I could hit him back and call it self-defense. Also, notice how it took two guys to hold back the Anti Skub and only one guy to hold back the Pro Skub. :p

Im Anti-Skub.

Molsen, how can you think that Skub is good for the morals of this country, or even the world. Look at all of the lives it has wrecked. The sheer amount of violence (calculated by the very pro-scub SCUBNBC news network) has risen by a figure of 38% in the last 6 months. We have seen more deaths in third world country due to Skub than in the last 30 years of wars. Honestly man, I think your off your rocker. How can you wish the horror that has befallen MrScientific on anyone.

The economy???? come on now, yes, wars are a great boost for the short term, but a long drawn out war ( much like the conflict over Skub) can only harm ours, and eventually, the world economy. You seem to forget those experiments that were done using Skub on unborn human children still in the womb. The mothers had to undergo mental therapy, and still have not healed. The fathers all mysteriously died exactly 3 days, 7 hours, 45 minutes, and 13 seconds after the experiments were finished. Somethings just a little strange there.

No, I am very Anti-Skub

Molsen and Hillbillybob have this thing down to a tee. Skub isn't anything but what is seen in the comic.

Skub can only lead to an economic recession from which there is no escape. All who support skub are automatically in Al-Queda. They are also without a soul. Skub will only do this world harm. and it must be stopped.

Skub production is a messy business in itself. For one tin of skub forty newborn babies must be strangled, mashed, and ground into a paste. Then many dangerous substances such as formaldehyde, sulfuric acid, bromine, molten boron, radon, chlorine, and sodium are added. The cleanup of a skub factory is about equal in cost to that of eight meth labs.
If skub is ever to be stopped we must band together as brothers united under one cause. To stop skub.

Brothers in arms - DESTROY SKUB!!!!

Yet another reason that I am anti-skub, it maimed my sister. she can no longer walk under her own power because of it, and on top of that, her fiance left her because of what skub did to her.

no, I will fight to the death anyone who is pro skub

(in all seriousness, I like playing along, but it's kinda silly. Skub is nothing more than a device for interactive debate...that's all)

The General said:
rabbit_pancake.jpg

Quote++

hillbillybob said:
(in all seriousness, I like playing along, but it's kinda silly. Skub is nothing more than a device for interactive debate...that's all) [/B]

I was looking for a way to explain it and that's exactly what I needed. It's just debating over nothing for the **** of it, kind of like an episode of Seinfeld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom