favorite south park skit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crap are you talking about "people confuse me on purpose"

You put "he played jesus in passion of the christ where he gets tortured, that's why he's like that in south park"

Dont make comments like that if you dont know. It's not like I knew it was "James whatever" that played him, I had to look it up, but I did know mel gibson didn't play jesus. That woulda been REALLY strange.

Nubius said:
The crap are you talking about "people confuse me on purpose"

You put "he played jesus in passion of the christ where he gets tortured, that's why he's like that in south park"

Dont make comments like that if you dont know. It's not like I knew it was "James whatever" that played him, I had to look it up, but I did know mel gibson didn't play jesus. That woulda been REALLY strange.

No no you misunderstand me, I was told Mel Gibson played Jesus, obviously that person was confused too. They mad fun of him in South Park for liking torture because he directed it with a lot of torture in it.

"Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?
Sexual Harassment Panda.
Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?
Sexual Harassment Panda.
"Don't say that! Don't touch there!
Don't be nasty!" says the silly bear.
He's come to tell you what's right and wrong.
Sexual Harassment Panda."

I like the one where Cartman takes a toy bike and try's to go to Mexico and the cops are going like 2mph behind him. Thats my all time fav. :D

Hey, mdogg... long time no see.

I got on renegade the other day for the first time in 4ever and u wernt there... do u even still play?

Mine is when Cartman see's Muary and wants cool prizes. so he glues balls to butters chin, the freaks form a union and cartman goes on muary as an out of control ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom