Po-Po-Five-O's using CHARGERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just need side mounted hidden vulcan cannons and guided rocket launchers on those police cruisers.

Then I'd REALLY be interested in watching a police chase.

Whoa, those Interceptors are V8s?! I've always wondered what kinda engine they had in them, cos they always seemed to keep up in police chases.

Check out what the cops over here drive :p:

police_car.jpg

I wish our cops drove Chargers, then I'd be one next year when I finish school. :)

Some of the cop cars in the nevada and arizon desert areas get camaros I think. Not 100% positive on that so dont quote me.

We used to have a Camaro here too (just one). It wasn't really used for anything special like highway chases, etc as far as I know.

cyrax said:
Whoa, those Interceptors are V8s?! I've always wondered what kinda engine they had in them, cos they always seemed to keep up in police chases.

Check out what the cops over here drive :p:

police_car.jpg

I wish our cops drove Chargers, then I'd be one next year when I finish school. :)

Pshh.

Anyhoo. We have a Corvette interceptor here. As well as 2 (I think) Mustangs. The rest are Crown Vics.

Nubius said:
Some of the cop cars in the nevada and arizon desert areas get camaros I think. Not 100% positive on that so dont quote me.

Our station has a vette that was confiscated through a drug bust. they took it, stripped it, repainted it, and now its used for high speed chases.

Nebraska State Patrol has a couple of vette's.

Only reason I know is one day a while back, my wife was shopping and I was bored. Some of the local police departments had a display going, and the state patrol had a vette parked in the mall.

As a joke, I asked how long they had to be on the force to get that car. They never really answered my question. Just said it would depend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom