Tf2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3N

In Runtime
A friend sent me this - we used to play the original when it first came out.
The new version looks mad!!

Check out the short clip here: Team Fortress 2

i like how they made it cartoony, i figured it was gonna be all like counter strike

i caught a trailer for it that was several minutes long on my 24/7 HD gamming channel... cant wait! i need to put steam back on my rig :D

I'm kinda sad, I was more happy with the old one 5 years ago. It was suppose to be a huge game. Too bad they stopped production on it. Although I'm sure this one will be just as good, at the time i bet it would be blew the pants off most of the gaming community.

i like how they made it cartoony, i figured it was gonna be all like counter strike
All games ported to the source engine look more cartoony that their original counterparts, HL2 is the only one that can pull it off without looking silly. That said, I was originally somewhat opposed to the new look they were giving it but it's starting to grow on me and of course I'll have to play before I can judge properly

I just have to say the following :- Click Here
Well, in all fairness, you could call TFC TF2 if you wanted to since it WAS ported to the modified quake engine used in HL. That was more of a build update than a complete revamp though, and I never played TF, I started with TFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom