Upgrade fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurusan

Golden Master
So I spent some money. Got bored with my setup and decided to do some switching around.

Bought:

-Zalman CNPS9500 LED cooler
000111471.jpg

-DFI Lanparty Ultra-D
88621.jpg

-Thermaltake Soprano (needed a case with a filter system because cat hair has been clogging up my **** heatsinks)\
5020.jpg

-a pair of UV cathode tubes for that snazzy mobo

and I'm in the market for an opteron....thinkin about a 165 or 170.

Who else upgrades because it's fun changing stuff around rather than to get real performance?

NICE!!!!

I spend alot of my money on LEDs. My next buy is going to be an LED bar like thingy to put on the ceiling of my case to do a silhouette lighting across my mobo.

CAT HAIR!?!?! why do you let your cat around your computer, get a proximity(spelling?) securiy system and it will mace the cat everything it gets close to your fans.

and i wanted to upgrade my dell, it wasnt gonna be a dell anymore. i was gonna get a new case, mobo, PSU and video card. but then i decided to save for my new computer.

i kinda regret not upgrading so i would have 2 gaming computers in my house and i could do 1v1 againt friends.

I have 2 siamese cats. Even if I did have a proximity security system 2 cats put a lot of hair/dander in the air...which eventually gets sucked into the puter.

But not anymore cuz the case has a nice little filter. :)

siamese cats aren't very cute. and if cats aren't cute, then what purpose do they have?

?
I love siamese cats. I've had siamese cats my whole life. They are some of the most intelligent and vocal cats out there (as well as troublesome)

And they are cute....but more beautiful than cute. They are slender and muscular and unlike most other breeds, they are energetic and playful all throughout their life...not just kittenhood.

no their not, are those siamese? i HATE cats, but thats just me.

anywayz, stayin on course

OPTERON 170!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom