OWA need to reauthenticate repeatedly problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

minerva

Beta member
For years I have been using OWA with various browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla) through an exchange server. All my systems are now running Windows XP. Without being aware of any changes on my end except the usual Windows updates (and being told by the administrators of the exchange email service that they had not made changes), I suddenly had the following problem:
Everytime I authenticate, I can read one message without problems. Then every other link I try to follow brings up a new reauthenticate menu and without reauthenticating I can't proceed. Once I reauthenticate, I can do one more thing and then the menu reappears.

I don't think it is a malware problem as I am behind both a software and hardware firewall and I am running Norton 360 software. Moreover, those settings have not been changed during the time everything was working fine and then it wasn't.

Problems occur in all browsers. The administrators running the exhcange server rebuilt my account and even gave me a new one. Problems still occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom